Saturday, December 20, 2014

PRIMER

 https://www.colourbox.com/preview/2448064-a-stack-of-coins-of-euro-cents-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

So I'm at it again with blogging. And yes, I'll be maintaining two blogs.

Don't worry. Fifty Shades Of Gemini is still up and running. That blog is basically reserved for personal thoughts, rants, raves, and a hodge-podge of stories with what's going on with my life.

This, on the other hand, is a bit different. Here, I'll just be having fun. Here, I'll just be listing off, counting down, or enumerating pieces of interest to me whether about a certain TV series, or a favorite hang-out place, or about showbiz, or about food. I guess I got inspired from that local TV series, Ang Pinaka. The possibilities are endless so I'm pretty excited with this one.

And I'll be limiting my lists to eight items only. Why eight? Hmm, my birthday falls on the 8th and it's my favorite number. So huwag na magreklamo! Haha!

And so...welcome to Bodie's Eight Cents Worth! Hope you'll enjoy and follow! My first entry will be up in a few.

Eight cents deposited!

No comments:

Post a Comment